Best Natural Hair Care Line - Maple Holistics

When it comes to using natural products, there is no doubt that I am all about them, which is why I am super excited about the natural beauty care line, Maple Holistics. Not only are there products completely natural, but they work amazingly well! I had the chance to try out their Essential Oil Infused Conditioner that has tea tree oil in it, and I have to say, I just loved it! It made my hair super soft and silky, and got rid of so much frizz. The smell is also wonderful. I really like the fact that the conditioner did not weigh my hair down, or make it greasy AT ALL! This is so important, because so many conditioners have a tendency to weigh hair down and make it super flat.

Check out their website for a bunch of great beauty products that are all-natural!

There website is full of natural beauty oils and serums, shampoos, conditioners, bath salts, bubble bath, hair gel, hair tonic, facial scrubs, lip balm, self-tanning oil, beard oil, shaving cream, face masks, foot scrubs, massage oil, castille soap, and more.

www.mapleholistics.com

All of their products are made in the USA< All Natural < Cruelty Free < Sulfate Free < and Safe for Colored or Highlighted hair

They even offer free shipping on orders $25+

I just love this line of natural beauty products!!


Comments